The Daily Roman Missal, Large Print Edition contains all of the same liturgical texts–antiphons, prayers, and readings–as in the standard print size and more. It is ideal for anyone, clergy or laity, who prefers a larger typeface, and it can be used by bishops, priests, deacons, and lectors in preparation for the Holy Mass.
* Includes Eucharistic Prayers (I-IV), Eucharistic Prayers for Reconciliation (I-II), and Eucharistic Prayers for use in Masses for various needs (I-IV).
** Includes the Latin text for all Prefaces in the Order of Mass.
*** Devotions and Prayers section not included in this edition, except for Prayers Before and After Mass – click on the button “Preview Sample Content” below to view the complete Table of Contents.
Features of the Large Print Edition:
- Rich bonded leather wrapped over padded cover boards, in liturgical red;
- Gold-stamped image of Christ Pantocrator on front and the Chi-Rho image on the back;
- Liturgical calendar through 2024;
- Sturdy Smyth-sewn binding to ensure the Missal lays open from cover to cover;
- For ease in readablility, text is 12.25-point (22.5% larger) and the weight of the font has been increased;
- Six placeholder ribbons in liturgical colors and gilded page edges;
- Order of Mass in English and Latin (side-by-side text includes the Latin text of the Prefaces);
- Relevant quotes from the Catechism of the Catholic Church before every Sunday, Solemnity, and Feast;
- Includes a protective slip cover.